Guest Teacher Portal | MP Guest Teacher List | Guest Teacher Management System | Mp Education Portal Guest Teacher List | Guest Teacher Honorarium 2022 | Guest Teacher Recruitment Online | atithi shikshak scorecard | MP atithi shikshak portal | atithi shikshak news | atithi shikshak latest news | atithi shikshak salary | atithi shikshak block wise vacancy | atithi teacher | atithi shikshak bharti | atithi shikshak guest faculty | atithi shikshak form | atithi shikshak prabandhan pranali portal
MP Atithi Shikshak Portal registration
How to register on guest teacher portal district-wise vacancy of guest teacher | teacher honorarium and many more information is given for you in this article. so, you must read this article in its entirety.
Madhya Pradesh education department has launched the guest teacher management system – Madhya Pradesh guest faculty portal. the following facilities are provided along with online registration of guest teachers through the portal.
- Possible vacancies – district-wise, block-wise, subject-wise, schools around your residence and possible vacancies in them
- Candidates download their scorecard
- View guest teacher’s honorarium payment status
- Download your honorarium payment slip
- View the school’s discode and view the profile
- Check the list of guest teachers working – district-wise, block-wise.
Atithi shikshak block wise vacancy Guest teacher portal (atithi shikshak portal)
The main objective of The Madhya Pradesh Guest Faculty Portal 2022 is to maintain the information of the teachers. This helps teachers choose the right school and act. All services are available online through the gfms guest faculty portal. This allows any teacher to view their information online. More information related to Madhya Pradesh Education Department is also available on the portal for atithi shikshak block wise vacancy.
Guest teacher application form pdf download
How to eKyc guest teachers in GFMS portal?
Guest Faculty eKYC
For guest teachers who have been waiting for Aadhaar ekyc for a long time, the guest faculty eKYC process has now been started on the GFMS portal. Interested applicants can do ekyc themselves online by following the procedure being described below. However, if there is any problem or if you do not understand the process, then you can get more information through the comment below or go to a nearby online center and do ekyc.
ekyc has to be done by such applicants who have just registered or have an old registration who can still do aadhaar ekyc, they can also do this ekyc now. keep in mind that your application should be verified from the package before making aadhaar ekyc.
Things to keep in mind before doing guest faculty eKYC
for ekyc, you need to bring or have the username (registered mobile number) and password that you got at the time of registration, otherwise you will not be able to login|
For eKyc, it is necessary to have an overall member ID and most importantly, if your overall member ID is linked to Aadhaar, if not, then contact your employment assistant or block office mind and get aadhaar linked|
The third and most important thing is to have a link of mobile to your Aadhaar so that you can get otp and verify. If not, then you do not need to panic, you can also go to a nearby online center and get eKyc done from biometrics.
Follow the procedure given below for Aadhaar Ekyc:-
- For base Ekyc, first of all you go to the GFMS portal
http://gfms.mp.gov.in/, click on the login link in the top menu link
- After login, click on the Aadhaar Ekyc link in the KYC menu
- Now enter your nine digit composite ID and registered mobile number and click on the Initiate Aadhaar eKYC button
- After you have verified the enter composite and registered mobile number, click on the Get Details button and proceed.
- After entering aadhaar number here you have two options to do aadhaar eKYC First if mobile number is linked to Aadhaar and your number is active then select the first option and complete the eKYC process through the received OTP.
Also, if your mobile number is not linked, in this case, go to the nearest online centre for Aadhaar eKYC through biometric eKYC
Key points of the Atithi Shikshak Scheme
|name of the scheme||guest teacher management system|
|apportionment||department of education|
|objective of the scheme||guest teacher appointment process|
See more: MP Ration Mitra Portal 2022
Guest teacher eligibility
the criteria for Madhya Pradesh guest faculty are as follows:-
- D.Ed. with Class 12
- B.Ed./D.Ed. with Graduation
- engineering degree
MP Atithi Shikshak Document
- Aadhaar card
- Overall member id
- All family id
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- Graduate marksheet
- Post graduate degree (if any)
- Computer certificate (if any)
- Bank passbook
- Passport photo
- Mobile number
MP GUEST TEACHER ONLINE REGISTRATION (atithi shikshak prabandhan pranali)
To panjiyan atithi shikshak, you first need to visit the official website of the Guest Teacher Management System portal (http://gfms.mp.gov.in/).
- After this, click on the ‘online services’ link in the menu.
- Click on the link ‘click here to register new application‘
- A NEW PAGE ‘REGISTER APPLICATION’ WILL OPEN.
- In this, you will have to fill in your name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, etc. in the personal details.
- After this, in ‘Correspondence Address Details’, the address of where you are currently living.
- Enter your permanent address in the permanent address.
- If your correspondence address and permanent address are the same, click the Same as Correspondence Address check box.
- then click the save button.
- You will be registered on the gfms portal.
- You will get a text message with your username and password.
- Keep them safe.
The guest teacher login and verify
- Now click on the midwife and ‘login’ button on the guest teacher portal.
- Enter your username and password in the login.
- Slide it to the slide button.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Now enter all your educational qualification information.
- Verify by entering Aadhaar card and composite id.
Get verified at your district education center
after registering on the portal, you will have to go to the district education centre or cluster centre with your registration id and password and all the documents. all your documents. will be verified there. after verification, you can take joining in any government school where there is a vacant post. you will be given a verification slip and keep it in mind.
Guest teacher download your score card
- Click on the link ‘candidates download their scorecard’ on the portal.
- VIEW GUEST FACULTY SCORE CARD.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, username in the form
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the My Guest Faculty Score Card button.
- YOUR SCORE CARD WILL BE DOWNLOADED IN THE PDF.
Download guest teacher honorarium payment slip
for this, click on the download your honorarium payment slip link on the portal
- After this, enter your mobile number, year and month in the form.
- Click on the print honorarium button.
- Your salary information will be printed.
HOW TO VIEW MP GUEST TEACHER HONORARIUM PAYMENT STATUS?
- Enter your mobile number in the form
- Click on the View Salary Status button.
- You will know the status of the honorarium.
View district-wise vacancies, block-wise vacancies, subject-wise vacancies
you can see the vacancies of the guest teacher of the school on the portal, for this you can check through Following link
through these links you can get information about the vacant seat.
FAQ Related Guest Teacher Form
What is the Official Website of M.P. Guest Teacher Management System?
The appointment of guest teacher is conducted by which department?
Where will the guest teacher application form MP be found?
HOW TO GET VERIFICATION DONE AFTER FILLING UP MADHYA PRADESH GUEST TEACHER FORM?
WHAT IS THE HONORARIUM SALARY OF THE GUEST TEACHER?